The SICE A926 wheel alignment system is a professional 8 CCD aligner for passenger cars and vans. Offering wireless data transmission with 2.4GHz industrial radio system technology the system is operated by commercial available AA rechargeable batteries. The unit also includes a charger on the unit for battery charging.
Features and Benefits
- Wheeled and mobile, the aligner features an attractive design, a closable compartment for the colour printer and the PC, installed with multilingual Windows operating system.
- Measuring sensor with 2 high resolution cameras, electronic inclinometer and level.
- Wireless data transmission with 2.4 GHz industrial radio systems, type AA commercially available rechargeable batteries
- Extremely compact and light sensor (just 3.2 Kg), the unit features an oversize arm for large wheels.
- Extremely low light sensitivity for working even in very bright light conditions.
- Measuring sensor body in cast aluminium for extreme precision.
- Run-out compensation with manual spin or raised wheels, real time measurement and adjustment of caster and king pin inclination (KPI).
- Compatible with Cal One-Touch ® (steering sensor calibration), Aligner OnLine.
- Settings screens with animated cursors and coloured indicators for working at a distance
Our garage equipment is dispatched based on the agreement reached during time of sale. The machinery will always be sent on economy delivery service unless otherwise agreed on a time scale of 7-10 days.
Delivery to a mainland UK address is 7-10 days for the majority of items. Urgent supply of equipment may be arranged at additional cost and agreed when purchasing. If you are located outside mainland UK please contact us for a delivery quote. Some very large items such as lifting equipment and commercial vehicle tyre changers will incur an extra delivery charge. You will be contacted by our customer service team via telephone prior to your delivery.